Company Overview: Company is a nationally recognized investment advisory and capital markets firm specializing in retail real estate. The firm has unmatched insight and real-time, street-level knowledge of market conditions, buyer pools, capital markets, and a forward-looking perspective on value and pricing. For these reasons, the company is engaged by private and institutional investors, owner/operators, developers, family offices and private equity firms throughout the nation. The firm is known for implementing creative strategies that maximize value. Additionally, the Company is the investment advisory and sales partner of a national operating platform, comprised of offices in 40 markets and 350 + local market retail experts.
As a member of the National Anchored Retail Investment Group, the role of the Managing Director is business development and execution, with a focus on creating new relationships, as well as expanding existing relationships with investors, developers, owner/users, family offices, regional operators and select institutions nationally. This includes infiltrating and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within the defined client profiles and leveraging these relationships into revenue generating opportunities. The role of the Managing Director is strategic and is an integral part of the business group s succession planning.
- Business Development
- Create awareness and build relationships with key industry executives.
- Assist the team with qualifying and winning opportunities.
- Develop as well as pursue leads and opportunities.
- Develop as well as execute business development initiatives.
- Report on progress as directed.
- Work closely with other team members to drive business development for the National Anchored Retail Investment Group. This will require teamwork, fostering of relationships, and developing consensus.
- Successful track record of selling services to family offices, regional operators, institutions and other similar owners of retail assets.
- Successful business relationships with clients/executives within the targeted industry segment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong real estate and investment/finance knowledge
- Ability to influence decision-makers at the highest levels.
- Consistent track record in driving revenue in this environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including rapport building, listening, social versatility, courtesy and concern.
- Solid sales skills with proper preparation disciplines. Must possess solid communication skills including the ability to present an accurate and compelling overview.
- High level business acumen including the business environment, market forces, the client's retail real estate portfolio, markets, customers and competitors.
- Capacity to drive the business development strategy with an opportunity plan that includes specific objectives, appropriate strategies, and detailed tactics.
- Ability to project and anticipate the strategies employed by each competitor and the skill to craft successful, proactive strategies for winning business.
Education / Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required; Advanced degree(s) preferred.
- Commercial Real Estate experience of 3+ years; retail preferred.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Advisory Services/Consulting
This job is no longer active.