ACCOUNTANT - GENERAL
Time Equities, Inc. (“TEI”) is seeking a general accountant with a few years’ experience working within banking or real estate with strong excel, analytical and communications skills reporting to the Controller. TEI is a loyal Equal Opportunity Employer that provides a great office environment with competitive pay and a broad competitive benefits plan. If you are interested please send resume, salary requirements and a cover briefly explaining why you should be the hire.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day accounting activities including maintenance of the general ledger
- Preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and other analysis
- Assists in maintaining financial records and ensuring that financial transactions are properly recorded.
- Ensures the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Compiles financial data to aid more senior accountants in the preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports
- B.S. in Accounting
- Minimum 3-4 years of related accounting experience
- Prior experience in Real Estate or Banking highly preferred
- Currency transfers, cash reporting
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills (oral and written) are required
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel functions are necessary
- Strong communication skills
- Significant experience working with financial software applications for general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable (MRI preferred)
Time Equities, Inc. (“TEI”) has been in the real estate investment, development, and asset and property management business for more than 50 years. TEI currently holds in its own portfolio approximately 33.6 million square feet of residential, industrial, office and retail property, including about 5,000 multi-family apartment units, approximately 800,000 square feet in pending acquisitions, and 1.1 million square feet of various property types in stages of pre-development and development. With properties in 33 states, 5 Canadian provinces, Anguilla, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands, the TEI portfolio benefits from a diversity of property types, sizes and markets. There are concentrations in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and West Coast of the U.S., and new markets around the world are always being evaluated.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job