BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
The Colliers Government Solutions practice group is a national real estate brokerage practice providing leasing and investment sales services to owners and investors of government-leased properties nationwide. The group is based in Washington, DC and is searching for a new Client Services Coordinator.
Who you are
You’re a marketing and administrative professional who’s looking to take the next step in your career in a growing industry! Your experience includes delivering exceptional sales support to internal and external clients.
You bring high levels of initiative with everything you do. You are highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in your work. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude who thrives in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
What you bring
- At least 1-3 years of marketing or administrative experience in a professional environment
- Proficient in intermediate functions including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong organizational, time management, proof reading and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service attitude with the ability to deal with an array of personality types
Bonus skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design or business.
- Commercial real estate experience.
What success looks like
- You have strong planning and organizational skills and are highly effective at prioritizing tasks to see them through to completion.
- You will administer, coordinate, update and edit marketing collateral to support internal/ external clients.
- You bring experience in creating/ formatting proposals, presentations, and correspondence using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will provide general office support through file management, CRM Maintenance, organizing distribution or marketing efforts, general office maintenance, invoicing, etc.
- You are confident in your ability to create/ prepare content for proposals through conducting research, preparing surveys, comparative analysis, lease documents, etc.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Brokerage / Sales
This job is no longer active.