BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
The Colliers Government Solutions practice group is a national real estate brokerage practice providing leasing and investment sales services to owners and investors of government-leased properties nationwide. The group is based in Washington, DC and is searching for a new Associate.
Who you are
You have a keen eye for detail and are adept at providing transaction and analytical support. Because of your interest in commercial real estate trends, you keep up to date on the local market and are keenly interested in bringing data together to tell the story. As an Associate, you pursue everything with energy, drive and a need to complete the task, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
You possess strong communications skills; you exercise initiative and enjoy working in a team environment.
What you bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (real estate, business, finance, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role, performing market analysis & data mining
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Proven ability to conduct analytical market research and identify sector trends
- Desire to become a national expert in government-sector real estate
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience
- Active real estate license
What success looks like
- You will lead the database management for the Government Solutions team.
- You will report comparison analysis for sales, leases, and competition data.
- You work well in a collaborative environment, but you don’t require constant direction.
- You will create various presentation materials including charts, graphs and excel worksheets while also coordinating business content for proposals and digital channels.
- You exercise initiative every day to find ways to improve service to our clients.
- You learn to master analytical tools to dive deeper into the data and trends that define the market.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Financial Analysis
This job is no longer active.