Manages 45-50 regional sourcing, supply chain, and procurement professionals supporting approximately 35 client accounts within the South Division. Annual spend of approximately $600M, comprised primarily of third-party Facilities Management (FM) services and materials.
Develops supply chain strategy and manages sourcing operations to meet CBRE and Client objectives for customer satisfaction, annual cost reductions, quality, and innovation.
- Management and leadership of Division supply chain resources to meet annual objectives
- Organize the Divisional supply chain resources to most efficiently and effectively meet client needs
- Devise and implement programs to meet Divisional and Supply Chain Platform strategies
- Participate on Division Leadership Team and contribute to Division goals
- Develop strategies and implement projects to meet Client s annual savings targets
- Manage supplier performance to meet Client requirements and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Identify Strategic / Preferred / Local suppliers to meet client needs and manage relationships accordingly
- Manage programs to better leverage CBRE s supply base and consolidate suppliers as needed
- Serves as the team leader/motivator who seeks inputs from diverse perspectives. Operates well within a team environment. Acts as mentor to the team.
- Leverage category management experts to support Divisional needs
- Implement Supplier Quality & Development (SQD) practices within the Division
- Implement CBRE strategic and preferred supplier programs
- Oversee and manage Divisional business development activities for supply chain
- Ensure successful transitions and start-up of new accounts
- Oversee implementation and leverage of supply chain IT systems
- Ensure successful participation of suppliers in CBRE screening program
- An experienced procurement professional with extensive knowledge of sourcing and supply chain management.
- 10 15 year s procurement experience
- Undergraduate degree is required. Advanced degree in Supply Chain or MBA desired.
- Demonstrated ability to develop sourcing strategies and lead team in implementing those strategies
- Participation on a Divisional or Business Unit leadership team
- Proven ability to effectively manage in a matrix organization with the ability to influence up, down, and across the organization
- Demonstrated experience with supplier rationalization
- Supplier development and performance measurement
- Team management and development; setting annual goals that align with the business initiatives, establish employee development plans, and coaching/mentoring.
- Facilities management and/or service category knowledge such as cleaning, landscaping, building repair & maintenance, MRO, waste management, office services, fire/life/safety, elevators
- Strong negotiation skills
- Contract law knowledge and working experience of supplier T&Cs
- Client / Customer facing skills desired + experience with business development
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to develop and present compelling business cases to CBRE client senior leadership.
- Proven track record to execute and deliver results
- Strong business acumen
- Certification in APICS and/or CPM preferred or equivalent supply chain management experience.
- Travel 25-30%
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- General Management and C-Suite
- Alternative Investments
This job is no longer active.