- Responsible for project planning and managing all aspects of project execution for ground-up development and renovation projects.
- Assemble and manage complete project teams including facilitation of RFP processes to secure primary Project Team vendors.
- Develop and manage project budgets and schedules keeping both the Client, project stakeholders and internal teams appraised of status.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the design and permitting process including programming, design development, design quality and cost control, client approvals and permit submissions.
- Oversee the execution of construction and ensuring that contractor(s) are working safely and providing a quality end product.
- Coordinate the document execution phase of a Project including assistance in review and negotiation of vendor agreements, AIA Agreements, and other documents required.
- Demonstrate general understanding of real estate agreements to ensure projects are structured and executed in accordance with pertinent documents (Development Agreements, Space Leases, Ground Leases, etc.).
- Assemble the design and construction closeout documentation required for to facilitate post move-in transitions to property management.
- Simultaneously manage multiple Projects.
- Provide input on project schedule related to budget estimates, timing of architectural package releases, GMP and construction activities.
- Communicate relevant project information to Project Lead/Project Executive on a timely basis.
- Review and process pay applications with accounting and Client.
- Utilize the company’s development software, Procore.
- Must be a reliable and trustworthy resource for the health system(s) he/she will be working with.
- Must be able to clearly communicate and provide expectations about budget and schedule to the health system(s) he/she will be working with.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Must possess meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills, an energetic work-ethic, and the ability to accurately manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must identify as a “teachable” employee and possess a “can-do” attitude, professional correspondence etiquette, strong interpersonal skills and take “ownership”/pride in work deliverables.
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment while managing conflicting priorities.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be able to complete tasks independently with a certain degree of autonomy as well as on a team.
- Must have extremely strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Project Scheduling Software.
- 5+ years of construction management or healthcare facilities experience required.
- Inpatient construction experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction, business, or project management is preferred.
All interested, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Anchor Health Properties. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and the position will remain open until filled.
Anchor Health Properties is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
- Project Management
Apply for this job