Senior Analyst - Syndication
ExchangeRight provides real estate investments that are structured to provide long-term, stable income and asset preservation to accredited 1031 and 1033 investors. Our goal is to consistently deliver diversified 1031-exchangeable portfolios of long-term, net-leased properties backed by investment grade corporations. We target corporate tenants that successfully operate in the necessity retail and healthcare industries to provide investors with stable and predictable income.
ExchangeRight’s long-term exit strategy is to provide greater diversification and value to investors by combining multiple portfolios of investment grade, net-leased assets into a REIT to execute a public market sale, merger, IPO, or listing. We currently have over $3.2+ Billion in assets under management and are on pace to add over $600 million in additional assets under management each year. Our portfolio of more than 775 properties is diversified across 40 states.
Description of the position:
As our new Senior Analyst, you will have a primary focus on due diligence and underwriting of real estate, execution and launch of syndicated offerings, and support of ExchangeRight’s sales team via research projects, marketing materials, and investment updates. You will report directly to the Syndication and Analysis Department Team Lead. A successful candidate will have the ability to work independently, complete detailed reviews of offering documents in time-sensitive situations, review lease agreements to underwrite cash flows, perform asset underwriting due diligence, as well as a variety of other analysis and syndication related projects. A candidate must be excited and comfortable to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where workloads may be heavy at times and performance is rewarded.
· Reviewing syndication documents and coordinating with various departments to successfully launch an offering including legal, compliance, marketing, and sales
· Creating or evaluating financial analyses utilizing ARGUS and also preparing discounted cash flows or return on cost metrics in excel formats
· Diligence and underwriting of real estate acquisitions primarily in the net-leased asset class
· Preparing external reporting including quarterly investor updates
· Reviewing of various legal documents including leases and loan documents
· Support ExchangeRight’s sales team via research reports, marketing materials, and macroeconomic analysis
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent research, analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel required, with prior financial modeling experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Real Estate, or Finance, with Real Estate or prior analytical accounting experience highly preferred
- Seasoned background (2-5 years’ experience depending on circumstances) in analysis of real estate projects in acquisition, development, redevelopment and disposition cycles
- Effective verbal and written communicator
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefits
- Paid time off (15 days per year for the first two years, 20 days from years 3 – 5, and 25 days starting in year 6 of service)
- Profit sharing and cash balance plan following 1 year of service. Both plans are 100% company funded and have vesting requirements.
ExchangeRight’s passion is to empower people to be secure, free, and generous. We seek to accomplish this by putting others first and we use the acronym, “FIRST” to identity how we will work together to reach this goal. These core values set the tone for the culture we nurture in the office. We apply these principles when evaluating performance and we expect all team members to be in alignment with these expectations:
We are faithfully committed to achieve the best outcome for those whom we serve.
We do what is right and we steward investors’ wealth the same way we do our own.
We take proactive personal ownership in everything we do.
We serve our clients, each other, and our community with humility and generosity.
We relentlessly go above and beyond approaching our work with healthy sense of urgency.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job