Company Background: ExchangeRight provides real estate investments that are structured to provide long-term, stable income and asset preservation to accredited 1031, 1033, and 721 exchange investors. Our goal is to consistently deliver diversified tax-deferred exchangeable portfolios of long-term, net-leased properties backed by investment grade corporations. We target corporate tenants that successfully operate in the necessity retail and healthcare industries to provide investors with stable and predictable income.
ExchangeRight’s long-term exit strategy is to provide greater diversification and value to investors by combining multiple portfolios of investment grade, net-leased assets into a REIT to execute a public market sale, merger, IPO or listing. We currently have over $3.9+ billion in assets under management and are on pace to add over $700 million in additional assets under management each year. Our portfolio of more than 900 properties is diversified across 40 states. ExchangeRight and its affiliate Telos Capital strategically invests primarily in real estate projects throughout the United States targeting value-add and opportunistic returns for investors.
Position Information: As our new Analyst you will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating real estate opportunities and financial modeling reporting to the Investment Manager Team Lead. The role will have a primary focus on due diligence and underwriting of multi-tenant real estate and will work closely with other analysts, ExchangeRight’s buying broker representative, the Asset Management department, and the Accounting department. The role will also include project work such as evaluation of existing and new tenants, market rent and sales comps for single-tenant assets, and support of the syndication department with the preparation of investment offerings.
The right candidate will be capable of critical thinking, independent planning and prioritization of diverse workloads, high-quality work product through careful attention to detail, and complete assignments in timely manner. The position requires a highly organized individual that is able to thrive in a fast-paced, deal-driven environment. The Analyst will be detail oriented and thorough, but also a pragmatic and goal-oriented problem-solver. This individual will be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external parties.
What you need for this position:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or prior experience that demonstrates proficiency in these fields
· Excellent research, analytical, and organizational skills
· Attention to detail with ability to verify the accuracy of work product
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· ARGUS Enterprise experience preferred
What you'll be doing:
· Quantitative and qualitative financial analyses
· Diligence and underwriting of potential real estate acquisitions
· Analysis of existing and new tenants for ExchangeRight’s portfolio
· Support the Syndication Department’s preparation of investment offerings
· Assist with periodic updates on various investments within ExchangeRight’s and Telos’ assets under management
· Support ExchangeRight’s sales team via research reports, marketing materials, and macroeconomic analysis
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefits
- Paid time off (15 days per year for the first two years, 20 days from years 3 – 5, and 25 days starting in year 6 of service)
- Profit sharing and cash balance plan following 1 year of service. Both plans are 100% company funded and have vesting requirements.
ExchangeRight’s passion is to empower people to be secure, free, and generous. We seek to accomplish this by putting others first and we use the acronym, “FIRST” to identity how we will work together to reach this goal. These core values set the tone for the culture we nurture in the office. We apply these principles when evaluating performance and we expect all team members to be in alignment with these expectations:
We are faithfully committed to achieve the best outcome for those whom we serve.
We do what is right and we steward investors’ wealth the same way we do our own.
We take proactive personal ownership in everything we do.
We serve our clients, each other, and our community with humility and generosity.
We relentlessly go above and beyond approaching our work with healthy sense of urgency.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.