Galium Capital is a fully integrated real estate investment and management firm based in Miami, FL, with over $600M in real estate assets under management. Galium’s main focus is in the multifamily and office asset classes, always focusing on maximizing returns for investors through active-management and value-add strategies.
Galium is looking for an Acquisition Associate to support the acquisitions team function in Galium´s continued growth trajectory. The Acquisition Associate will report directly to the Director of Acquisitions and Managing Partners and will assist with full-cycle real estate transactions, including sourcing, underwriting, due diligence and execution.
- Source and screen investment opportunities
- Evaluate potential investment opportunities, based on qualitative analysis
- Create and maintain financial models / investment memos
- Conduct market and qualitative studies
- Coordinate with third parties for deal execution and due diligence
- Some travel will be required to see properties
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the finance or real estate industries
- Previous real estate & finance experience
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Proficient Excel skills
- Ideal profile: Proactive, good organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job