CoStar Group is the world's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over $30B.+
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies.
We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune's fastest growing companies (2020).
As a CoStar Sales Executive you will prospect and engage potential clients while managing, nurturing, and growing our existing client base. Promoting both CoStar and LoopNet products, you will have the opportunity to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train, and retain your book of business.
You will receive a first class onboarding and training experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, an excellent career development path.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
- Become an expert in CoStar's critical information and marketing solutions including LoopNet, the leading online commercial real estate marketplace
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, demoing, closing, onboarding, training and renewing
- Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market, including Brokers, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Appraisers and Service Providers
- Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals in your market
- Bachelor's degree required
- Client facing experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry strongly preferred
- Two or more years of successful outside sales experience in a B2B environment selling Data, Research and Analytic platforms or tools, commercial real estate, financial services, business intelligence, marketing or information providers.
- Proven track record exceeding sales targets and quotas in a consultative sales environment
- Two or more years of experience training clients on how to use a solution post sale
OUR BEST PERFORMERS ARE
- Passionate, hard-working and ambitious - As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our Sales Associates to move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful Sales Associates are skilled at introducing them to their clients.
- Curious - Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills and learn from customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicators - our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
- Committed to Customer Service - Successful Sales Associate's at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client's requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- High compensation with uncapped commissions and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip
- Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group seeks information for job applications from candidates in the U.S. through only the following channels:
- The CoStar Group website and RecruitiFi.
- Via email to/from addresses using only the CoStar domain of "@Costar.com."
- Screening and interaction by telephone and through the Microsoft Teams or Zoom platforms.
Be aware that:
- CoStar does not use Wire, Google Hangouts, or any other platform for any recruitment-related activities.
- Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with CoStar via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain.
- CoStar will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company.
If you have any questions about CoStar Group and the application process, please contact us at email@example.com .
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
This job is no longer active.