Duties include the following:
• Support the relocation strategy developed by the team and client
• Participate in the development of roles and responsibilities for client's internal team members and external vendors including managing resource requirements
• Coordinate move team meetings, including the development and issuance of meeting agenda's and meetings
• Track project budget to control project costs
• Monitor relocation schedule including detailed break-down of major tasks and resources required
• Provide input or develop move, IT, crate vendor RFP's
• Provide vendor bid analysis and recommendations
• Develop move database using Microsoft Excel to track and disseminate end-user move information
• Use move database to develop pre-printed move labels, signage and drawings
• Create and provide reporting on internal and external service level agreements and KPI's
• Develop detailed move logistics plan for all move phases
• Provide training in the overall move process to internal and external team members
• Coordinate physical move preparations, including dock reservation, move coordinator checks
• Provide physical on-site move supervision
• Provide for best practices, lessons learned and process improvement
• Coordinate post move activities
Required Skill Set
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to schedule and organize tasks based on client needs and project constraints
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent logic and reasoning skills, ability to analyze and review excel spreadsheets
• Willingness to work weekends and possibly some holidays
Software Skills: The candidate must have expert command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Project with strong emphasis on managing, editing and manipulating large Excel files and complex Word documents. Working knowledge of Microsoft Publisher, SharePoint, Smartsheets and AutoCAD preferred, but not required.
Education & Experience: A bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university and a minimum of four to ten years of related experience in move management, facility management, interior design, architecture, engineering, or other related field.
Location: US - Various Ability to travel throughout the Midwest to client sites.
Salary: Will correspond with experience.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
This job is no longer active.