The principals of Bayside Development Partners, have come together to create one of the leading Real Estate Development firms in the Southwest. They are developing a 1,000,000 + square foot master planned mixed use destination to include a four-star Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, a 3,400 unit residential community, and a significant retail, restaurant, entertainment, and office destination at the eastern gateway to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex in Rowlett, TX. This destination resort will be surrounded on three sides by 22,000 acre Lake Ray Hubbard and will feature a marina boat club and other recreational venues with extraordinary vistas and landscapes.
The principals of the project are experienced commercial real estate developers with a long list of successful projects primarily in the master planned mixed-use sectors in the South Central and Southwestern US.
Much of the preplanning and zoning approvals for the project have been completed and construction is underway.
The principals have hired Mr. Thomas D’Alesandro, an accomplished executive in the commercial real estate world, to serve as President with responsibility for building the project team.
Title: Project Accountant
Location: Rowlett, TX and Grapevine, TX
Immediate Supervisor: Bayside Development Partners President
Position Summary: The Project Accountant plays a key role in tracking and reporting on the project’s financial performance. He/she is accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payment collected. He/she must be knowledgeable about all aspects of construction and cost accounting. Must be proficient in commercial real estate and construction software.
- Organize, Prepare and Distribute all Management Information System reports.
- Structure Project management processes and procedures to run simultaneously across multiple projects
- Maintain project related records including contracts, commitments and change orders
- Set up, authorize access and manage all project accounts
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to Management
- Investigate all project expenses not billed and approve any write offs
- Create and submit government reports, tax returns and reports for Investors and auditors
- Prepare reports that comply with tax increment, financing, zones, Public Improvement District and other public/private partnerships
- Select invoices to be included in weekly disbursement
- Account for any bank or private financings
- 5-7 years experience with at least 3 in real estate and cost accounting
- Project management accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Knowledge of real estate and financial software related systems.
- Accounting / Control
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.