Overall Business Development on behalf of Savills Global Transaction Advisory Group (Americas, AsiaPac, EMEA)
- Develop/foster relationships with North American HQ’d occupiers that have active international businesses & global footprint.
- Cultivate transaction opportunities from international HQ’d occupiers with footprint in North America.
- Maintain a list of active clients and targets with Americas, EMEA & AsiaPac.
- Build/refine database of all AsiaPac & EMEA HQ’d companies with >25,000 sqft occupancy in the North America/West Coast region.
- Work with regional heads to ensure that Worldwide Occupier Services/global tenant representation capabilities are pitched to existing global clients.
- Actively identify portfolio client targets and pitch Knowledge^3.
Specific Geographically Oriented Business Development
- North America - West Coast regionally HQ’d occupiers with ties/footprints to major international Savills transaction hubs (e.g. Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Frankfurt, Paris, etc).
- Act as resource for West Coast broker-led opportunities with international HQ’d companies.
- Co-ordinate and track cross-border referrals and utilize international experience and network to assist with opportunities on the West Coast (or wherever relevant).
- Establish and run focused business development groups with mid-level / rising star brokers across West Coast Markets.
Cross Border Team general integration / coordination / content creation
- Drive cross border transaction revenue through global tenant rep network and key transaction hubs.
- Help build, track, and maintain key client/prospect contact information and upcoming lease events in the global team via Cross Border Team database
- Create and distribute global content to brokers and potential clients
Develop and facilitate internal webinars designed to educate clients and stakeholders on service lines and market capabilities (global):
- Recent client successes
- Specific sector content (e.g. legal firms, tech firms, etc)
- Savills Prime Office Cost (SPOC) report. Assist in the collection and development of this quarterly publication
Proactively assist on pitches and document preparation for key senior brokers/stakeholders.
Qualifications would include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; one to three years related work experience preferred (in sales or real estate)
- Strong personal initiative and desire to succeed in a demanding, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well individually and in a collaborative team environment
- High level of excellence in both written and verbal communication, with exceptional attention to detail
- High level of numeracy and ability to conduct financial analysis
- Analytical skills including the ability to define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of performance and professionalism with a positive perspective
- Real estate salesperson license or willingness to obtain one prior to starting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Power Point
Savills Studley values a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. All qualified applicants, including minorities and women, are encouraged to apply.
Savills Studley participates in the E-Verify program
- Business Development
- Corporate Services
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job