Are you an experienced Tax Manager looking to grow your career with a successful global company?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader. At Oakwood Worldwide, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
Oakwood has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager t o ensure that Oakwood/Mapletree US entities are compliant in all tax matters including, but not limited to income tax, property tax and transient occupancy tax. To liaise with tax authorities and external tax advisers for the preparation of tax returns and schedules. The role handles other tax related issues for Oakwood Worldwide and its domestic and international subsidiaries
Leadership – Accounting – Financial – Budget
What’s in it for you?
Our Tax Manager enjoys a variety of responsibilities and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
Key Features of your Day
Best Candidates will Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field from a four-year college or university
- Fully qualified Accountant CPA
- 5-6 years in public account with Tax and GAAP compliance experience
- Regulatory filing experience an company secretarial experience
- Preferred ACMA, CA, ACCA, CMA
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with tax preparation software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of data
- Demonstrated ability to work under the demand of critical deadlines and conflicting priorities
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
- Accounting / Control
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.