Relationship Manager- Commercial real estate
Trinity Street Capital Partners provides investment banking services for commercial real estate transactions. The Firm is a leader in providing debt and equity for a wide range of real estate transactions.
Trinity Street Capital Partners is currently accepting resumes for Relationship Managers in the following locations: Miami, FL / Atlanta, GA / Washington, DC/ Dallas, TX
This key mortgage brokerage position is responsible for originating and screening, permanent, bridge and construction real estate loans and/or equity requests for a wide range of property types; multifamily, MHC/MHP, office, industrial, retail, self-storage and hotels. The emphasis is placed on an individual’s ability to produce quality debt/equity submissions, develop strong client relationships and manage transactions though an expedited underwriting and closing process.
Specific Duties include:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships; with an emphasis on developers, owners, managers and other direct borrowers.
- Cultivate relationships with intermediaries such as; real estate brokers, accountants, attorneys and financial planners; in search of debt or equity opportunities.
- Prescreen and qualify loans prior to the underwriting process.
- Prepare initial summary and loan sizings.
- Must have previous relationships with Commercial Real Estate clients.
- Knowledge of basic commercial real estate fundamentals is desirable with a minimum of 3 years commercial banking/ commercial mortgage experience.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail; Able to work independently and with little supervision; Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines; Ability to make formal and informal presentations in diverse settings; Math aptitude and proficiency in WORD and EXCEL are required.
Competitive ( Based of up to $100K + Profit Sharing (Expected total comp $250-$500K)
Originator will have access to a proprietary database with maturing loans and property owner information.
Trinity Street Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit us at
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.