Our client is the Commercial Real Estate Finance group within the investment bank of a premier European-based global financial services institution. Their real estate group is consistently ranked among the top-10 global and US CMBS bookrunners, and they consistently look to grow their platform and expand into new products, including a budding balance sheet lending program.
Our relationship with our client dates back to 2012 and we provide a dedicated, integrated, on-site team to underwrite their Commercial Real Estate loans. This role is to join our dedicated team sitting on-site, working seamlessly with our client.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst / Jr. Assistant Vice President (AVP) to support a leading originator and their team in screening, sizing, structuring, underwriting and documentation of potential CMBS Condiut CRE loan opportunities. In this role, you will be responsible for completing the full loan due diligence and assisting with the preparation of Asset Summary Reports required for securitization. Given our client's unique culture and structure, candidates will be exposed to the full-breadth of conduit loan originations, pricing, capital markets and other activities in commercial real estate lending and securitization.
- Provide analytical support in the screening, sizing, structuring, underwriting and closing of commercial real estate loans
- Work closely with more senior underwriters in the preparation of credit committee reports with cash flow, risks and strengths, borrower / sponsor, and market analysis
- Perform site inspections, determine appropriate market comparables for property valuation and asset summary report, and complete tenant analyses
- Review third party reports, property leases, and financial statements as part of the due diligence process
- Assist with loan closings and procure needed closing items
Desired Skills & Experience
At this time, Situs does not sponsor any new applicants for work authorization. You must be authorized to work in the United States for continuous employment without any Company sponsorship to be considered.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years’ experience in CMBS loan underwriting or similar
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to work as part of a larger team
- Strong financial modelling / excel skills
- At this time, Situs does not sponsor any new applicants for work authorization. You must be authorized to work in the United States for continuous employment without any Company sponsorship to be considered.
SitusAMC is the leading provider of consulting, outsourcing, talent and technology solutions, supporting institutional lenders and investors, across the life cycle of commercial and residential real estate debt and equity. The firm employs more than 3,300 employees with offices in 27 markets across the U.S., Europe and APAC.
SitusAMC brings together the industry’s top talent, unparalleled platform and innovative technologies to help clients optimize returns, identify risk, transform processes and infrastructure, and ultimately, realize opportunities in their businesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years