SALES ASSOCIATE (West Region) - TEN-X - SALES - Irvine, CA
CoStar Group is the world's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies.
Ten-X, now a member of the CoStar family, powers 90% of all online commercial real estate transactions. Our auction platform empowers brokers, sellers and buyers with data-driven technology and comprehensive marketing tools to expand market visibility and decrease time to close.
As a Ten-X Sales Associate you will prospect and engage potential clients - brokers, sellers and buyers - educating them on the tools and services available to them through the Ten-X auction platform and process. From our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA you will be responsible for prospecting and originating business in our West Region which includes but is not limited to markets such as: San Diego and Las Vegas. Travel into your respective markets is expected 25% of the time You will partner with your clients from start to close to deliver flawless execution while collaborating with CoStar and LoopNet sales teams on joint marketing and sales opportunities.
At CoStar you will receive a world class onboarding experience that includes a robust training program designed to ensure Sales Associates have a deep understanding of the Ten-X platform, the Commercial Real Estate industry, and the broader CoStar business and how our products and platforms provide value to our clients.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs while building strong lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Become an expert in the Ten-X end-to-end transaction platform and marketing solutions
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, pitching, marketing and closing
- Conduct client and prospect presentations of our products and services
- Underwrite and valuate prospect and client's assets
- Manage relationships with commercial real estate brokers, sellers and buyers before during and after the auction process
- Represent Ten-X by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals in your market
- Team - asset manager
OUR BEST PERFORMERS ARE
- Passionate, hard-working and ambitious - As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our Sales Associates to move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful Sales Associates are skilled at understanding a clients need and recommending the appropriate CoStar product.
- Curious - Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills and learn from customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicators - our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
- Committed to Customer Service - Successful Sales Associate's at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client's requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- Flawless Execution - Our clients trust us with their most valuable assets and our sales team takes extreme care in executing transactions flawlessly so that we can keep and build on that trust.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Three or more years of successful outside sales and account management experience in a business to business environment selling financial securities, financial technology, business intelligence or data and analytics. Or equivalent sales experience within the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Passion for building relationships and leveraging your network to find and approach decision makers
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- High compensation with uncapped commissions and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip
- Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
This job is no longer active.