LivCor, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a real estate asset management business specializing in multi-family housing. Formed in 2013 and headquartered in Chicago, LivCor is currently responsible for a portfolio of over 400 Class A and B properties comprising more than 150,000 units in markets across the United States.
Our business is focused on making real estate more valuable. But for us, it’s more than that. It’s people first, community always. It’s a life-filled career, not just a career-filled life. It’s doing good work, with good humans, and making a difference. It’s excellence in all its forms. Ultimately, we create great places to work, live, and grow. We do that by focusing on leaving people – and places – better than we found them.
Whew! Still with us? Cool. Let’s talk about where you’d fit in:
The Web Producer manages the day to day needs of the LivCor web platform including management of the CMS environment, creation and management of web content, contributing to aesthetic design, maintaining established brand identities, management of platform integrations, and troubleshooting. This role will support the creation of new asset websites, transition of website integrations between operating
partners, completion of ticketed request from both internal and external parties, management of internal global web initiatives, and any ad hoc tasks assigned.
Only read further if you are:
- Smart with Heart
You should be:
- Authentic. You do you. Together, we’ll do something amazing.
- A passionate person with a love for real estate and investing; and believes that helping others win is a noble cause, essential to our success.
- An excellent team player who enjoys working with others and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and organized
- Gumby. Things change.
What you will do:
- Migrate to and create websites in a proprietary CMS environment, within the LivCor website platform including sourcing photography, videography, floor plan imagery, property amenity information, local points of interest, website copy, logo and brand, and further required content.
- Work directly with website platform provider on technology enhancements, troubleshooting, system changes, and general day to day business.
- Collaborate with both the operating partners and internal stakeholders on website aesthetic decisions, content curation, review and iteration, product integrations, and go live process.
- Work with the Web Production Team in managing of website changes, website refresh processes as needed/requested by asset management, marketing and other teams.
- Work with the Web Production Team in managing of the entire portfolio of website domains in a single LivCor registrar.
- Articulation and maintenance of LivCor s website standards and guiding principles.
- Continuing research into emerging internet technologies.
- Divides time between planned projects and urgent matters. Expects new issues on a weekly basis and responds with energy, collaboration and speed.
- Some travel required. Travel would be oriented around industry related conferences/knowledge acquisition opportunities.
- Excels in an environment with constant change. Adapts, performs and invites additional job responsibilities as LivCor develops.
- Contributes to the education and development of the marketing team.
What you should have:
- 2-3 years of experience in website platform management and working knowledge of all topics outlined above.
- Candidate must have proven track record of providing high quality support and completing tasks.
- Strong project management skills with familiarity with HTML, XHTML, CSS, W3C and WCAG, and current SEO standards.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines.
- Knowledge and previous experience with domain registers and domain management.
- Active working knowledge of the Adobe design platform, specifically including Photoshop and Illustrator, with previous experience in photo grading and logo file manipulation.
- Passion for solving problems and quantifying results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to be an engaged and collaborative team player with high energy and strong analytical thinking.
What we offer:
We know that if we take care of our team everything else will fall into place. We aren’t perfect, but we will try to set very clear expectations, always let you know where you stand, and do everything in our power to help you get where you want to go.
Our culture and values matter to us. A lot. We’re definitely not serious but we take this stuff seriously, if you get what we mean. We want a place that is an ego-free zone. A place where good people do good things together. It shouldn’t be rocket science in workplaces, but for some reason it still is? We’re absolutely determined to be different, and we think we’re doing a pretty good job at it. We have a CEO who makes fun of himself, and who will encourage you to tell him when he is wrong. In fact, he needs people to – we all do. Supportive challenge is good, it’s how we get better. We like getting better. We also love diversity, of all kinds. We need people who look, sound, speak, love, and exist differently from one another. This isn’t at the end of this paragraph because it’s an afterthought. It’s SO important to us we want it to stand out.
Right. On to the technical stuff that we know matters to you. We offer competitive pay that is commensurate with the market and relevant experience, and a full slate of benefits that even includes things like paid parental leave.
If any of this sounds interesting, then maybe we are a fit. Life is too short to work with people you don’t like. So whatever you do, don’t make that mistake.
The LivCorian Values
- Be you. Be Real. Be Open. You do you. Together, we will do something amazing.
- Care, Always. We don’t want to let anyone down.
- Courageously Curious. We love to learn, even when it hurts.
- Help Others Win, Be A Good Neighbor. This is about ‘We, not Me.’
- Relentless Hustle, Heart & Humility. Work hard. Be Kind. Make Better.
LivCor is proud to be a US EPA ENERGY STAR® Partner
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email us.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.