We are looking for highly detailed, enthusiastic team players with impeccable writing skills to create responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and develop white papers, product descriptions, and other client-facing sales collateral for Yardi’s growing proposal team!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to research, write and edit proposals and sales documents within prescribed deadlines
- Coordinate all aspects of managing multiple simultaneous writing projects, including scheduling meetings, driving internal deadlines, and developing strategies for successful sales proposals
- Manage the RFP process from RFP analysis and timelines to reviews and production
- Closely follow department guidelines in writing, revising, and editing sales documents
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) in multiple departments and senior-level management
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with sales team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, History or related writing degrees
- Minimum of 2 years of sales, marketing, or technical writing experience or equivalent certifications
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (styles, formulas, document design, etc.)
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- High internal motivation and the desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail in writing, editing, and project management
- Strong project and time management skills and the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Prior experience in the real estate industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
2+ to 5 years