Property management senior executive sought to oversee the firm's managed apartment communities throughout the greater Los Angeles area to provide oversight of all property management initiatives that promote optimal performance by the properties throughout the portfolio. This position will provide strategic leadership to all locations in the oversight of property management activities, including property operations, financial planning, product marketing, and staff selection and management, to help maximize overall portfolio performance and profitability.
This position will be expected to think like an owner and proactively seek ways to improve the efficiency and profitability of the property management division. More specifically, this person will:
- Develop and implement a budget and business plan that should apply to both the management of each asset and the portfolio as a whole.
- Develop annual property operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Drive the company’s property level P & L performance.
- Maximize the value of the portfolio through careful financial management, through effective leasing and management and through the leadership of the property operations staff to minimize employee turnover.
- Review, revise and implement management division policies and procedures in accordance with best management practices.
- Participate in industry educational opportunities, research industry trends, submarket developments, demographic shifts and analyze legislative changes and how that will impact property management practices.
- Asses the divisions current use of information technology and improve upon its performance.
- Drive senior property management staff, which includes recruitment, professional development and training of the regional managers, instilling best practices, instilling a culture of accountability, while instilling an attention to detail and adherence of property business plans and budgets.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.