- Create pro forma projections and discounted cash flow models for acquisition opportunities in various stages of operation (e.g.: stabilized, distressed, value-add and lease-up).
- Communicate with brokers to obtain marketing materials and perform initial review of due diligence materials.
- Develop and maintain weekly pipeline reporting for internal distribution.
- Assist in due diligence and transaction management efforts on awarded opportunities.
- Conduct detailed market research and comparative analysis.
- Maintain quarterly market data reports on existing and emerging new markets.
- Prepare variance reports and analyses and portfolio summaries for senior management and the investor committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field is required.
2+ years of experience in commercial real estate acquisitions, strong preference for multifamily real estate acquisitions experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including building models and data analysis.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work effectively in a small team and contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.