Lantower Residential is growing and we are currently hiring for a Senior Financial Analyst who will assist in managing all aspects of multifamily acquisitions and provide critical strategic analysis and creative input. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a direct impact on the development of the business and be an integral member of the team.
- Create pro forma projections and discounted cash flow models for acquisition opportunities in various stages of operation (e.g.: stabilized, distressed, value-add and lease-up).
- Communicate with brokers to obtain marketing materials and perform initial review of due diligence materials.
- Develop and maintain weekly pipeline reporting for internal distribution.
- Assist in due diligence and transaction management efforts on awarded opportunities.
- Conduct detailed market research and comparative analysis.
- Maintain quarterly market data reports on existing and emerging new markets.
- Prepare variance reports and analyses and portfolio summaries for senior management and the investor committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field is required.
- 2+ years of experience in multifamily real estate or 4+ years of experience in finance industry with strong desire to gain multifamily experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including building models and data analysis.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work effectively in a small team and contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job