The Bancorp’s Internship program is designed to provide students with a meaningful and challenging hands-on learning experience as well as an inside look into a career in the financial services industry. Interns are immersed into our culture and will work on actual projects within their business line or control function that will expand their knowledge and complement their education with real-world job experience. The commercial real estate intern position will develop knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the lending process. The candidate will provide research, analysis and administrative support while also participating in the execution of daily operational tasks to learn and understand the workflow and processes of critical functions.
- Under guidance and direction of the team, contribute to the execution of department specific projects and initiatives through data collection, research, analysis and administrative support.
- Builds and/or maintains Excel spreadsheets to perform analysis under different operating scenarios.
- Participates in day-to-day deal execution, interacting with senior deal team members, client management teams, transaction counterparties and other advisors.
- Monitors current events related to real estate capital markets and commercial real estate nationwide.
- Successfully contribute to the achievement of assigned department objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively and clearly communicate and present ideas to senior leadership
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding ethics, integrity, and judgment
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States for the full duration of the internship
- Enrolled full-time in an undergraduate college degree program at the rising junior level, junior or senior level standing, enrolled in a master’s program, or recently graduated within the past 6 months
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree that directly relates to the department for which the internship program is listed
- Must be available for full-time internship
- Not related to any employee of The Bancorp
Salary Range: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Diversity & Background Screening
The Bancorp Bank, N.A. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Employment with The Bancorp Bank, N.A. includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, education, employment, OFAC, and social media background history.
This job is no longer active.