Commercial Real Estate Assistant Property Manager
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is one of the largest and the fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Company in Sacramento, CA. With over 8.6MM square feet, over 150 properties, and over 250 buildings, valued at $1.3 billion dollars. ECP has had an Annual Growth of over 20% for the past 10 years and anticipates continued growth of 20% annually, creating more job opportunities internally and externally. ECP is a World Class Company.
Responsible for assisting the Property Management team to meet the needs of tenants and support the goals of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to tenant service requests, coordinate vendor work orders, place follow up calls to tenants, and send tenant notifications.
- Prepare tenant/owner correspondence, create welcome letters, coordinate new tenants, and send tenant insurance & HVAC contracts.
- Maintain property inspection reports, keep & track fire inspection/service reports.
- Transfer and track utilities.
- Assist Property Management team with day to day functions and urgent property issues.
- Assist Property Managers with planning, organizing and coordinating projects as well as execute other Property Management Administration duties as instructed by Director of the department.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 4+ years of Administrative experience and 2+ years Property Management and/or Real Estate experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years commercial real estate experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, strong organizational and analytical skills, able to handle multiple projects at any given time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project) required.
- Experience in Property Management and/or Work Order Software, i.e., Yardi preferred, MRI, SAP.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid California driver's license and a clean Department of Motor Vehicle record.
At Ethan Conrad Properties, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which can be seen throughout every step of an ECP employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive open-door policy, collaboration is at the heart of working at ECP.
We offer generous benefits including competitive salaries, employee 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. And we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development, gym membership, and of course, fully stocked fridges!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at ECP.